"I will not leave you as orphans - I will come to you." John 14:18

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Hey God, how about a map?

Frustration. Weariness. Moments of Anger. Exhaustion. Confusion.

I don't even really know where to begin. The last three weeks have been absolutely exhausting as I've tried to juggle all of my normal responsibilities as well as respond to the pull of my heart. My physical state (crutches and a wheelchair) have pushed me beyond exhaustion physically - not to mention the mental state it puts me in to have to be dependent on others.

As my week began last week, I wasn't sure I was even going to be able to go through with the rest of my home study. As the week wore on, I knew it was physically impossible for me to be prepared, so I called and postponed it until April.

I'm sorry. I have to blog more later. I cannot separate my thoughts right now and need more time to think. Thank you to those of you who have been faithfully following and praying for me.

1 comment:

Erin Morgan said...

Our God is a God of Peace and not of confusion. He is the Designer, author and creator of our path and walks each step with us. And remember, that the journey is just as important as the destination. He has much in store for you along the journey of health, adoption and work not just the wonderful benefits and resolution of the destination.

Hebrews 12:1-2 Therefore, since we have so great a group of witnesses surrounding us, let us lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us and let us RUN with ENDURANCE the race that is set before us, FIXING our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith.

Love you!!