"I will not leave you as orphans - I will come to you." John 14:18

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Intro to Blogging. . .

What on earth am I doing here? I read all of these really cool blogs by moms of toddlers, and am fascinated by what they write. I've considered doing a blog before, but wasn't sure what I'd blog about. My dogs? My work?

I don't claim to be a writer, or have deep thoughts. I don't claim in know anything about anything. . . I do, on the contrary, claim to have a LOT of questions about motherhood, singleness, adoption, and God's Will.

So, here I am. I will ask questions. I will wait on the Lord. I will beg for your input and comments. I will open my heart to the Father of Truth. I will trust that He will lead me.


I hope you will choose to join me and choose to help me muddle through the details as I seek to follow God in obedience.


. . . The Journey Begins. . .

6 comments:

The Scott Family said...

I'm so excited for you. I can't wait to see what the LORD reveals to you on this journey.

Julie said...

i'll be following. can't wait to see what the lord does!

Unknown said...

I was wanting to comment on your next post, the one about your recent life changes and the possibility of adopting. I'm so impressed by you and your recent decisions. Keep it up girl!
Melissa (Mahan)Meyers

alison harris said...

You are beautiful inside and out Steep!
I love you!

Anonymous said...

What an honor it is to follow you on this beautiful journey!!!

Angela Derrick

Anonymous said...

Well, you are doing the right thing by waiting and listening. It is very hard and I hear ya. You will be a great mom to a daughter and/or son. I have a friend that her and her husband that are 26 and 28, they adopted 4 kids in 2 months and they are very happy. They could not have kids so they adopted and are strong Christians. He is a Pastor. So you can have any ages and sex of the child. My son has only met his dad once and he is in good hands. My dad does play a big part but it is mostly me. The biggest thing in a parenting life, BE CONSISTENCE with disciplining and follow through. Also, talk and love them. :) I am here if you ever need advice with anything. Love ya, JILL Sinkel